Saturday, 23 April 2011

Shops

Although the point that I always try to make is that fashion is more than money therefore more than shopping, I only know a few girls who do not love to shop! I know that I love to shop, even if I don't buy anything; some shops give off such a good atmosphere (ahem Jack Wills and Selfridges) and I love trying things on too. Don't believe me? Here's the evidence:


 My favourite shop at the moment is Topshop because it has such a great blend of high street and designer styles. The following link will take you to Topshop's "Catwalk to Closet" page so you can check out the latest looks fresh off the catwalk and buy them in store or online today. 
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaticPageDisplay?catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&brdcrmb_trail=&identifier=ts2-runway-to-real-life&intcmpid=W_HERO_HP_UK_WK2_FROM_CATWALK_TO_CLOSET 
This season Topshop went with a highly foresty theme and their model's looked like animals that had just stepped out of a forest with bushy hair and ever bushier eyebrows. Some even had bunny ears of antlers!


I love how Topshop is embracing big hair! When it fully catches on I won't even have to try: my hair looks like that naturally.   
I also love Republic because their different collections mean that there is something for every occasion. From sporty...
   To sexy...
And everything else in between...

After a busy, tiring day round the shops there is nothing I like more than to stop off at Starbuck and get a tall skinny latte (on a cold day) or a tall vanilla cream (on a hot day!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...