Wednesday, 7 March 2012

1st Birthday

As much as I would have liked to make a little 1st birthday cake for my blog, I have been preoccupied revising for a maths test and worrying about the science GCSE results that we are getting tomorrow. Therefore I had to use this photo from here. Because of the aforementioned reasons this post will have to be shorter than I had wished as I think that 1 year is quite a big thing. I am glad that I have kept Pretty Passions, Fine Fashions going as I had hoped that I would. I have posted 237 times and throughout those posts my writing and my style has progressed and evolved. It is now 365 days since I first posted to you in this post on Coco Chanel who I still find equally as inspirational as I did when I wrote the post. I watched Coco Chanel and Igor Stravinsky at the weekend and Chanel does seem to be portrayed as a bit of bitch in that but she had a difficult life and worked hard to make a lot out of nothing which is very admirable regardless of her tendency to have affairs with married men and not feel guilty! Since I started my blog I have gained 66 loyal followers whom I am thankful to for reading what I have to say and commenting regularly. NOW LET'S PARTY! 

LOL JK: back to revising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...