Wednesday, 16 July 2014

your messed-up life still thrills me

Yesterday was my dad's birthday. (And Ian Curtis' birthday but we didn't go out to dinner because of that.) This is the outfit I wore for a celebratory meal out. The weather has been so warm lately which is lovely but it means no layering :( (but I'm not letting it stop me from showing off my favourite tights.)


Hairband was a gift, sunglasses from Primark, shell necklace I bought on holiday years ago, chain necklace from Primark, bracelet from Next, top from River Island, belt from Claire's, skirt from Topshop, tights from ASOS and shoes from Rocket Dog.


I really liked wearing this outfit, but then again I tend to like my outfit whenever I'm wearing these shoes.

6 comments:

  1. !!! I love everything about this outfit! Especially the tights/shoes combination. It looks haphazard in the best way.

    http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is so lovely to hear, especially from you <3

      Delete
  2. those tights are the bomb! i absolutely love this outfit, especially the sunnies too!

    http://lost--at-sea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these tights and glasses! <3

    cute wierdoland - pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I'll always love you and we can hang out and bake vegan cupcakes and drink tea and listen to sixties records. Go on, you know you want to...